At a glance
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Are you looking for a career with a company that is GROWING and REWARDS highly competitive, sports-minded individuals for their results? At Aaron’s, you will find a highly competitive and rewarding work environment with unlimited growth potential as long as you have a “Can Do” attitude and strong work ethic!
If you think you have what it takes to compete, and WIN, in this highly competitive retail environment, join our “WINNING TEAM” by applying TODAY!
Customer Service Oriented?
If so, then YOU are who we want for our TEAM!
Customer Service/Sales Associate
- The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the following:
- Greeting customers and assisting in the sales process
- Responsible for assisting customers with inquiries regarding their lease agreements,
- Accepting payments, processing order forms, filing, faxing and answering the phone.
- Maintaining the appearance of the showroom.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GROW WITH US!
- Excellent interpersonal skills with customers
- Neatly groomed appearance
- Good communication/phone skills
- Computer operations ability
- Strong sales skills - showroom and telephone
- Paid weekly with direct deposit available
- Bonus, sales commission
- FIVE day work week, 40 hours
- SUNDAYS OFF! And another day during the week
- Med/Dental/Vision Benefits after 60 days
- Matched 401K plan after 1 year
- Employee purchase discounts
- Referral program
Aaron’s has a long legacy as an industry leader, with continued growth regardless of the economy. In business since 1955, we have grown to over 2,000 stores across North America built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. Personally and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and an unwavering commitment to do what’s right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreach programs, donating time, products and services locally and nationally.
As a potential Aaron’s Associate, you’ll share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You’ll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
WGC, llc d/b/a Aaron’s sales and lease is hiring for a Customer Service Representative! Aaron’s provides a fun and positive environment for our associates and a place where building relationships with our customers is key! As a Customer Service Representative, you will play a key role in the success of the store through: in-store sales, telephone sales, direct marketing, new customer growth and renewal payment processing in the store. Additionally, our Customer Service Representatives ensure showroom floors are well-maintained and provide a warm, friendly environment for our customers. Strong organizational and administrative skills are also critical as this position is responsible for maintaining customer files and processing customer transactions. At Aaron’s the difference is personal. Connect with us today and see what we have to offer!
Customer Care and Service
- Assist customers on the showroom floor
- Accept and process current customer payments
- Input customer information into the store computer for new lease agreements
- Update customer information and account status in the store’s computer system
- File and maintain customer folders and records
- Manage cash transactions with customers
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Maintain regular mailing campaign
- Process Order Forms and references
- Maintain the appearance and organization of the customer transaction counter
- Assist in the maintenance of the showroom through cleaning, organizing, and merchandising
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required for daily customer contact
- Strong sales skills?showroom and telephone
- Maintain professional appearance
- Computer operations ability
- Good communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- High energy level
- Able to move merchandise up to 50 lbs
- Other tasks as assigned by management
As a Customer Service Representative at Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Flexible work weeks, Sundays always off!
- Ongoing training and development