Snagajob Info Alerts SMS/MMS/Text Program Terms & Conditions
By participating in the Snagajob Info Alerts SMS/MMS/Text Program (the "Info Alerts Program" or "Program"), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- Info Alerts Program Content: Snagajob and its representatives will send SMS and/or MMS messages to you when employers find your profile and request that you apply for a position. We may also send SMS and MMS messages to inform you of interview opportunities and job openings as well as to inform you of events, polls, giveaways, downloads, offers and information alerts from Snagajob.
- Message Frequency: Info Alerts Program participants will receive a variable number of messages per week depending in part on how many employers find and express interest in a participant's profile. Snagajob will occasionally offer the option to opt-in to additional mobile messages for specific promotions for a specified amount of time.
- Authorized Participation: By enrolling in the Info Alerts Program, you certify that you are authorized: (a) to enroll the designated mobile phone number in the Program, (b) to incur any mobile message or data charges that may be incurred by participating in the Program, and (c) expressly consent to be contacted by or on behalf of Snagajob and prospective employers via SMS and MMS messages delivered using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology even if your telephone number is listed on federal, state, provincial or other applicable "Do Not Call" lists in order to receive the Program Content described above.
- Location Information: You agree that Snagajob may use location information (such as GPS data) from your mobile device when you are near a Snagajob job posting and send you additional SMS and/or MMS messages based upon your location.
- To Stop Messages or Opt Out: To stop receiving Snagajob Info Alerts Program messages, reply STOP to the SMS or MMS message sent by Snagajob or contact the Snagajob Customer Support team at 866-277-1995. If opting-out via a STOP reply message, you consent to receive a text message confirming your opt-out request. You agree to allow up to five business days to process your request. If you opt-out of the Info Alerts Program, you will continue to receive MMS messages through any other Snagajob SMS or MMS program to which you have separately subscribed until you separately unsubscribe from those programs. You may also contact our Customer Support team at 866-277-1995 to request to be unsubscribed from all Snagajob SMS/MMS programs you have joined. You acknowledge that our Program SMS/MMS platform may not recognize and respond to Program opt-out requests that do not include the STOP keyword command and you agree that Snagajob and its representatives will have no liability to you for for failing to honor such requests. If you attempt to stop receiving Snagajob Info Alerts Program messages via a STOP reply message and you do not promptly receive a text message confirming your opt-out request, you agree to contact our Customer Support team at 866-277-1995 to confirm your request.
- For Help: Text HELP to 75472 for help. Participants may also email Snagajob Customer Support email@example.com, call 866-227-1995 or visit www.snagajob.com/contact for help or for questions about the Info Alerts Program.
- Cost to Participate: Message and Data Rates may apply. Check your mobile plan for details. Snagajob is not responsible for any messaging or data charges incurred by Program participants.
Carriers Supported: The Program may not be available through all carriers or supported by all devices. If your device does not support MMS alerts then you will receive an SMS alert.
- SMS Supported Carriers:T-Mobile(R), AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, Cricket, Virgin Mobile, Iowa Wireless, Metro PCS, ACS Wireless, West Central Cellular, Telos, Bluegrass, Plateau Wireless, AWCC, Cincinnati Bell, Cellular South, Carolina West Wireless, Immix Wireless/Keystone Wireless, Golden State Cellular, Cellcom, ECIT, GCI/Alaska Digitel, Inland Cellular, Illinois Valley, Nex-Tech, Chat Mobility, NW Missouri Cellular, NE Cellular One of PA, Element Wireless, MTPCS, Thumb Cellular, VI aero Wireless
- MMS Supported Carriers: AT&T, Cricket, T-Mobile(R), Sprint, Verizon Wireless, U.S. Cellular