Only your fellow nursing professionals truly get how much heart and soul you pour into your field. Managers were there once too, and will recognize that devotion when it’s woven into your nursing assistant resume.
Nursing Assistant Resume Highlights - Skills and Responsibilities
Reliability and patient-care rest at the base of your skills and responsibilities:
- Patient care
- Vitals testing
- Data reporting
- Special focus
Nursing Assistant Resume Highlights - Success Stories
Your achievements help you stand out from a stack of nursing assistant job applicants:
- Improved patient experience
- Reviews and promotions
- Efficiency improvements
Nurse Resume Example
Certified Nursing Assistant, Pinecrest Rehabilitation, Forest City, MT
January 2013 - Present
- Patient Care: Nursing assistant providing compassionate care in 100-bed extended care facility. Responsibilities include daily care tasks such as mobility assistance, bathing and hygiene, meal service, and awareness of patient well being.
- Vitals: Scheduled vitals checks, including but not limited to temperature, pulse, blood pressure, pain levels, and fluid consumption.
- Electronic chart recording: Record details of individual patient duties and vitals utilizing electronic chart recording tablet application.
- Nurses Aid Certification, December 2012.
- Utilized down periods to meet patient comfort and entertainment requests; read to patients; and help patients attend and participate in group activities.
- Consistently praised by supervisors for efficiency, bedside manner, and special attention to patient activities.