At a glance
Crew Members work a variety of positions from greeting customers, taking orders, preparing food, insuring product quality and maintaining a clean and safe restaurant according to Arby’s standards.
- Takes customers’ food and beverage orders.
- Prepares food and beverage orders, wraps and packages customer’s order in paper bag or carry out tray.
- Collects payment for orders, makes change and operates cash register.
- Performs assigned duties, i.e. cleans counters, condiment stand, seats in lobby and tables.
- Fills seasoning containers and condiment containers.
- Cleans and operates power meat slicer (Must be 18 years of age or older).
- Weighs meat and prepares sandwiches.
- Cleans and operates bun toaster (Must be 18 years of age or older).
- Processes food and beverage deliveries for freezer and/or cooler storage.
- Empties refuse containers stationed in and around premises as required and on timed basis.
- Performs other duties as directed by Manager in charge.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must be upbeat and pleasant with the customers.
- Well-groomed and adhere to the Dress Code.
- Must be able to move quickly to serve the customer in an efficient manner.
- Must maintain strict adherence to quality control standards by Arby’s Inc.
- Is responsible for operation of cash registers.
- Keep the service area adequately stocked at all times to ensure efficient customer service.
- Shifts times vary as per unit schedule.
- Hours: 5 to 40 hour work week (approx. hours are not guaranteed and may vary).
- Must provide proof upon hire of legal status to work in the United States.
Details of Physical Activities:
- Standing: 100%
- Walking: 100%
- Bending, reaching, stooping- To obtain supplies, access inventory, perform cleaning duties
- Lifting: 30-50 lbs.- Distances vary
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old