Stonewall Road Automotive Group (“SRAG”) is one of the leading franchise operators in the corporate system. Our leadership team of automotive industry veterans operates many of the top performing shops in the country. The SRAG organization is growing rapidly, and we are hiring hard working people who are passionate about their craft and hold themselves to the highest standards of excellence and integrity. We believe that our people are our most valuable asset, and our employees are provided with a safe and positive work environment, health insurance, benefits, and incentive compensation. Those that distinguish themselves will benefit from a significant number of opportunities to move upward within our organization and to create a long-term, stable and rewarding career within the SRAG family.
Automotive Service Advisor / Counter Sales Requirements:
- The Service Advisor / Counter Salesperson is a key member of our team who is responsible for delivering an exceptional customer service experience.
- Responsible for supporting business operations and performance in Sales and Profit.
- Promotes customer satisfaction and retention, as well as growth of existing and new business.
- Provides strong and consistent leadership in order to cultivate and maintain a highly productive work culture.
- Must genuinely enjoy helping people and have an excellent work ethic.
- Prior sales experience in the Automotive Industry is preferred but will train the right candidate.
- Excellent earning potential for self-motivated, energetic, positive individual.
Automotive Service Advisor / Counter Sales Daily Duties:
- The Service Advisor / Counter Salesperson converts phone inquiries to appointments. No Cold calling. Very high-volume customer traffic.
- Follows up on un-retained phone inquiries to maximize appointment retention.
- Converts appointments to sales.
- Follows up on un-retained appointments to maximize sales retention.
- Afford all customers courteous treatment, provide a fair and honest written estimate, and sets reasonable expectation for our services using “Total Honest Communication” to assure customer satisfaction.
- Maintains communication with customers throughout process to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work to attain sales objectives of the center as defined by management.
Automotive Service Advisor / Counter Sales Compensation/Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Commission
- Paid Vacation
- Comprehensive training for continued advancement
- Stable upwardly mobile employment with a growing company
- Clean Modern Fully Equipped Facility
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Browse similar jobs
- Capitol Heights
- Sales & Marketing
- Service Writer
- Maaco Auto Painting and Bodyworks
- Sales Jobs
- Writing Jobs
- Counter Desk Attendant Jobs
- Medical Benefits Jobs
- Retirement Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs
- Paid Time Off Jobs
- Cleaning Jobs
- Training Jobs
- High Energy Jobs
- Earn Commission Jobs
- Leadership Jobs
- Telephone Jobs