At a glance
- Satisfactory compliance with ComForcare bonding criteria.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients, families, co-workers, and all supervisors. Including ability to proficiently follow and process written and verbal instruction in the English language.
- Satisfactorily demonstrate and perform competency in direct care skills through completion of competency checklist.
The Home Companion provides specifically defined, non-skilled health care services under the supervision of a Registered Nurse to enable the client to remain in the home.
The home Companion is a non-licensed health care employee who provides personal care and light housekeeping services in the home setting of clients and families who are unable to perform these activities independently. The Home Companion conforms to all agency policies and procedures including providing care in compliance with the agency Bill of Rights, observing client and family confidentiality, and adherence to agency dress code.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Current Driver's License, Proof of automobile insurance, and daily availability of a car for business use.
- Six months of continuous direct care/home care experience.
- Eighteen years of age or older.
- Visual and hearing capacities functioning at a level sufficient enough to provide for the supervisory and physical care needs of clients.