Come join the Common Tax Platform team as an Engineering Manager. Common Tax Platform is a strategic effort to build a Tax Platform that powers the logic and experience of several flagship products at Intuit. We are building a world class infrastructure and services that abstracts complex tax business logic which enables the Tax application developers to focus on product-specific differentiation.
- Build high performing teams by putting the right people in the right job at the right time.
- Embrace new ideas that produce outstanding results for our customers.
- In this role you will help to help to bring out the best ideas from the best engineers by empowering them and leading by example.
- Your team will create and bring customer driven software products to market that simplify and solve for current customer needs while building for the future.
- Create shared vision and build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships / alignment with partners across the business (e.g. Program Mgmt, Business Analyst, and Quality Assurance).
- 3+ years experienced as an established technical leader of software engineering teams that have successfully delivered customer-driven software products.
- Experience in building and delivering SaaS or PaaS products and services
- Demonstrated experience leading positive change, empowering people, cultivating product technology visions and innovative solutions, and fostering effective engineering teams.
- Adept at articulating the product vision and drive the future roadmap with strong business acumen
- Ability to think and act strategically for all stakeholders
- Experience developing in Java/C++, React
- Experience with Agile development
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BS in Computer Science / MIS or equivalent work-related experience