- Paid training, no experience necessary
- Pay based on work completed
- No nights, Saturdays on call as necessary
- Full time, year-round
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tips and additional commission opportunities
- Inside and outside work
- Equipment and uniforms furnished
- Paid vacation time, major holidays, incentives, and bonuses are available through our comprehensive development program.
Job Summary: Clean windows inside and out on commercial and residential structures which are 1 to 3 stories in various locations with a positive attitude that seeks to please the customer with extraordinary service. Supervise residentials, project work, and group work. Assist in training new employees and maintaining a safe working environment. Good speaking skills and a friendly, polite personality is necessary to succeed. Must be self-motivated, able to multitask, and lead by example.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervising project work and residential work
- Responsible for quality control on all jobs at which they are present-responsible for all related call backs/issues
- Responsible to report any and all safety issues with jobs and employees immediately and in detail
- Responsible to keep vehicles and equipment organized and report any damage/issues/etc. immediately
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining equipment and vehicles
- Assist in training new employees and ongoing training/safety
- Function as a liaison between technicians and office staff
- Field some phone calls from technicians regarding any service related questions
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs
- Must be able to do repetitive motion with hands, wrist and arms
- Must be able to work with arms above head
- Must be able to bend and squat to ground level
- Must be able to work in temperatures ranging from 0 to 110 degrees
- Must be able to assemble, lift and climb ladders up to 30 feet
- Must be able to lift and control long pole
Other Important Qualifications:
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have liability car insurance.
- Must be comfortable driving trucks and vans.
- Must have ability to read a street guide and follow directions.
- Must have a friendly personality and be willing to please the customers.
- Must write legibly.
- Must be able to count money and make change.
- Must be willing to wear company uniform.
- Must be self-motivated and accept responsibility for working alone.
- Employees are personally and financially responsible for all work and equipment issued to them.
- Must be observant and able to multi-task.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Top 10 reasons to work at Fish Window Cleaning®:
- Reasonable hours to enjoy family and personal time
- Professional Atmosphere
- Friendly competition
- Rewards and recognition for job well done
- Earnings potential of up to $12-$14/hour
- Concern for employee well-being with weekly safety meetings
- Flexible schedule
- Potential for advancement in the company
- You can be your own boss!
Browse similar jobs
- lead technician
- FISH Window Cleaning
- Writing Jobs
- Weekend Jobs
- Math Jobs
- Retirement Jobs
- Driver Jobs
- Paid Time Off Jobs
- Uniform Jobs
- Training Jobs
- Clerical Jobs
- Full-Time Jobs
- Friendly Jobs
- Earn Commission Jobs
- Positive Attitude Jobs
- Multitasking Jobs
- Commercial Driver Jobs