Interim HealthCare® provides the flexible assignments you need to fit your life — and your priorities. As America’s largest provider of healthcare staffing and home healthcare services, chances are, we have the right assignment to fit your life’s needs — as well as the resources and opportunities to help you grow and thrive. And since every Interim HealthCare office is locally owned, you’ll be more than just an employee — you’ll be a partner in patient care.
Whether you're interested in making a career change or just adding some extra shifts, you can place your confidence in Interim HealthCare.
The RN is responsible for assessing and reassessing the nursing needs, including the physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs of client. The RN develops an appropriate and individual care plan, collaborating with the client's primary physician as needed, and is responsible for teaching/counseling clients regarding self-care and evaluating client response to care provided. Acting as the clinical care coordinator for assigned individuals, the RN initiates referrals as necessary, supervises and directs Home Care.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinking and care planning skills
- Clinical competency as required for the unit assigned
- Knowledge and skill in use of specific equipment used for patient care (monitor, infusion pumps, etc.)
- Ability to work as an effective health care team member: skills of delegation, negotiation, and collaboration
- Set goals and plans holistic care for patient/families
- Mobilizing resources to meet individualized patient/family’s needs
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Current RN License
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS)