Home Health Aide
We have a part-time opening for a Home Health Aide.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Home Health Aide
Position Summary: To provide personal care and assistance with incidental activities of daily living as assigned to patients/clients in the home setting and under the direction of an RN in accordance with applicable law and regulation, accepted practice and Always Best Care policies and procedures.
- Assists with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination and adequate nutritional intake.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
- Maintains a clean, safe and healthy patient/client environment.
- Assists patient/client with incidental activities of daily living such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, homemaking, and medication reminders.
- Recognizes, reports and documents changes in patient/client condition and safety to supervisor.
- Organizes self to carry out visits/shifts and tasks.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- Valid driver's license.
- Valid auto liability insurance.
- Graduate of a training and competency program.
- Able to prioritize multiple functions or tasks to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient/client needs and scheduling.
- West Side only.
Since 1996, Always Best Care has helped families with non-medical in-home care, assisted living placement services and skilled home health care. With Always Best Care, every client receives extraordinary care in an inspiring environment with caring people. Our Care Coordinators have worked with more than 25,000 seniors across the country. We're here to serve you!