Retail Sales Consultant - Seasonal - Fair Oaks Mall - Retail Sales Associate
Contribute to the sales and profitability targets by providing excellent customer experience as well as other support activities like stock replenishing and ensuring the store appearance is according to the Swarovski strategy and policy. Less than two years of experience required.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will work in a fascinating field, as part of a motivated, dynamic team, within the world of fashion, jewelry and accessories.
Exceptional Swarovski Sales Consultants represent the company as Brand Ambassadors providing the Ultimate Consumer Experience along with maximizing the overall store sales opportunities and creating a "Crystal World" for all new and existing Swarovski customers. Sales Consultants are accountable for individual performance.
- Developing authentic relationships with the consumer by assessing their needs, making personalized product recommendations, and creating a luxury experience.
- Promoting the features and benefits of the Swarovski Crystal Society membership to all consumers and meeting established monthly membership sales goals.
- Maintaining a flexible work schedule including evening, weekend and holiday availability.
- Maintain the spirit of ownership by demonstrating strong problem-solving skills.
- Opening and closing the store.
As an ideal candidate you want a strong, expressive personality with a stylistically appropriate and professional manner. The ideal candidate will also be able to get the best out of the world, metrics driven, poised and confident.
- Candidates must have 6 - 12 months experience in a premium, luxury branded retail environment
- Background in a target / metric oriented environment
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Store Operations Manuals and Training Manuals
- HS diploma or equivalent
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Swarovski is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and will take Affirmative Action in those appropriate employment situations. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, age, national or ancestral origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status and disability.
Browse similar jobs (1082)
Sales Associate - ApparelDulles, Virginia 20166
DICK'S Sporting Goods
DICK'S Sporting Goods