At a glance
Concierge Team - Inside Sales Associate
Bellhops is a new breed of moving company built on technology. The industry today is riddled with inefficiencies and–more often than not–a reputation for letting customers down. We believe moving should be something you look forward to. We think it should be fun, even. That’s why we set out to do just that with an industry-first business model that brings down costs and empowers our movers (bellhops) to deliver unforgettable, “high-five” moving experiences. We are America’s Smartest Move.™
This is where you come in
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you (the Concierge) will be fielding inbound calls from prospective customers as well as making outbound calls to potential clients generated via exclusive Bellhops partners. Your primary role responsibilities include; establishing the client relationship, educating prospective customers about Bellhops services, gathering the relevant details, setting the proper expectations, booking the job, and scheduling the day and time. If you're looking for an opportunity to join an amazing team, deliver incredible value to individuals, and work in a competitive goal based environment, then this is the role for you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- You're the first impression of our company that customers have; provide a warm, friendly, and confidence-inspiring experience that sets our customers up for success.
- Answer a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate; maintain your enthusiasm and energy level throughout.
- Master the workflow and script making it your own, by speaking on the phone with active inbound leads (including outbound follow-up when required).
- Lead clients through the process from first questions through booking and scheduling the job.
- Develop expertise in moving and utilize that expertise to ensure that clients are set up for success when they reserve their move.
- 0-2 years of relevant or related work experience, preferably with a background in call center sales with a high customer service focus.
- Ability to work on the phones the majority of your day speaking with customers
- Ability to solve problems quickly over the phone while speaking with customers
- Comfortable with web-based software and tools
- Ability to work a set, recurring schedule (40 hours per week) with the occasional overtime shift
- Flexible work hours, we are open 7 days a week
WHY WORK AT BELLHOPS?
Because moving stinks…Moving is considered one of the most stressful times in people’s lives. You will join our crusade to turn a stressful process into an enjoyable one, and transforming a $15B industry.
… and we have the recipe to fix it Our tech enabled approach and industry-first business model have given us a huge head start in disrupting the industry. You will be joining us at a time where you have huge opportunity to make impact, to be an entrepreneur and to chart the course for this change.
Our culture and team sets us apart We have an irreverent ownership culture that is steeped in a love for our bellhops and our customers. You will be empowered everyday to completely own your portion of the business, experiment with new ideas, and feel thoroughly supported. You’ll be doing it alongside some super smart, driven and happy colleagues.
The compensation for this role is a hourly base with additional variable commission. We also have a complete set of perks including health, dental, maternity leave, etc. and potential equity opportunities. We may or may not have a company boat, too :)
We’re located in the heart of the Innovation District of Chattanooga, TN on the 5th floor of a 100+ year old warehouse building on top of some of the best restaurants/bars in the city. Never heard of Chattanooga? Do yourself a favor and Google a few images. We’ve been elected as Best Town Ever by Outdoor Magazine, Best Outdoor City by Blue Ridge Outdoors, and many others. It’s an outdoor mecca, smack in the middle of world class hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking, hang gliding, and watersports. Local breweries galore, awesome food, and the closest thing we have to an hour commute is when we drive down to Atlanta for a Braves or Falcons game.