At a glance
Facilities and Service Assistant
Paul Heath Associates, one of Chicago leaders in home entertainment and technology solutions including automation design, installation and implementation services that help create more enjoyable lifestyles in the home, is seeking a personable, motivated individual to join the team.
- Front line of communication with customers regarding service issues.
- Schedule and dispatch service calls for field staff.
- Create service and maintenance agreements.
- Use service software to generate service billing.
- Maintain service department budget.
- Upkeep of the service vehicle’s care and maintenance.
- Receive daily shipments, data entry of items including tracking and tagging of inventory and purchasing of standard stock items.
- Building management and maintenance including changing lightbulbs and air filters, general care of the building and outside area, and coordination with the proper tradespeople and contractors for problems.
Must be able to lift 100lbs as well as pass a criminal background check and drug screen. Candidates should have at least 1 year of related experience and want the opportunity for interesting work. Casual, fun atmosphere! Good salary and benefits package!