At a glance
Role model a positive work environment with guests and fellow team members. Works quickly, completing job expectations that assists in the restaurant achieving their goals.
- Has a positive, upbeat attitude and makes new people feel welcome
- Demonstrate teamwork by helping fellow team members without being asked
- Bring any concerns to the managers attention
- Take feedback and respond well to the managers’ coaching and support
- Greet every guest with positive interactions
- Role models of Premier guest satisfaction
- Show passion for the guests
- Know how to handle guest complaints
- Comes to work neat, clean, properly groomed, always wearing the correct hat, apron, pants and slip resistant shoes
- Follows all safety, food safety and cash procedures
- Reports to work on-time and for scheduled shifts
- Delivers quality food to guests within speed guidelines
You enjoy people and providing friendly, accurate service to customers as well as your teammates and managers. Key responsibilities include greeting customers in the restaurant or drive-thru, taking and ringing up orders, handling payment and thanking customers. You’ll also prepare and store food ingredients, assemble food and beverage orders, check to make sure they’re correct, package products, and maintain a clean, safe work and dining environment.
As a Food Champion, you are responsible for using the correct tools to prepare, build and present perfect food, serving food that meets our quality standards, maintain a clean, neat and well-stocked area so you are ready to serve guests and deliver quality products within company standards for speed. You must have good personal grooming and good communication skills, be able to stand for 8 hours and lift 35-50 pounds, and use motions that entail pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.