At a glance
Caregiver - Part-Time
We offer competitive pay for one-on-one caregiving (no experience necessary)!  This is a great opportunity for retirees, students, and/or military spouses to have a meaningful job working in the areas of Windward, Central, and Leeward Oʻahu!
Home Instead Senior Care operates 24 hours a day/seven days a week, and offers a variety of shifts based on client need. Additional benefits include: paid classroom-style orientation and initial training, 24/7 support and guidance while in the field, specialized training opportunities.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for part-time compassionate, responsible individuals with the heart to serve our kupuna. Our careg
Home Instead Senior Care is a non-medical senior care company that specializes in companionship and personal care for seniors residing in their private residence or in a facility. We are looking for CARING and COMPASSIONATE individuals (with or without experience in this field - CNA not necessary) to become a part of our Home Instead ʻOhana, and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Medication reminders
- Assistance in transportation to and from appointments
- Activities of Daily Living such as dressing, grooming, feeding, incontinence care, and transferring
- Specialized care such as Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
Requirements to be a Caregiver:
- Ability to treat and care for kupuna with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients and their &lsquoohana in a friendly and congenial manner
- PREFERRED: Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance, be able to drive own vehicle
- Successfully pass a DMV check (if driving), background check, and drug screen
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. For job-related questions please call the franchise office at 808-744-0215.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.