At a glance
Service Assistant - Food Runner
NOTA: Si usted habla español, navegue hasta la parte superior de su página y seleccione "Español". / NOTE: If you are a Spanish speaker, please navigate to the top of your page, and select "Espanol".
SERVER ASSISTANT - FOOD RUNNER
The Service Assistant’s primary function is supporting the service team to ensure a great experience for every Kona Grill guest. This position is responsible for supporting the service staff in the mission of “Making Every Experience Exceptional” while ensuring good front of house cleanliness, executing quality food delivery in a timely fashion, assisting in the proper maintenance of tables, bussing of tables, and light cleaning.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Treats all guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strives to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest.
- Serves food and drinks in a professional manner.
- Assists in all to‐go orders, place to‐go silverware, soy packets and chopsticks in to‐go bags.
- When running food, views all items on the ticket to guarantee accuracy, disperse food in accordance with the assigned seat numbers, can assist with any questions, and maintain table standards.
- Attends to guest complaints as they arise and direct them to the manager.
- Clears and reset tables, including pre‐bussing, in a friendly and fast manner.
Required Education and Experience
Professional appearance and attitude.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Text KONA to 51893 or Click Here to Join our Talent Network