At a glance
Cook (Pizza + Line + Prep)
The Prep Cooks set up the line for success and is responsible for the handling all aspects of ingredient and recipe preparations.
- Serving guests efficiently, with a friendly, humble and helpful attitude at every opportunity.
- Willing to go the extra mile to assist fellow team members to accomplish the objectives of the shift.
- Commitment to taking responsibility for your schedule and following all company policies.
- Willingness to listen attentively to both our guests and your coworkers and effectively communicating across all levels of the business.
- Produces food items according to prep sheet and recipe cards, and always cleans as you go.
- Maintains a clean and organized kitchen and walk-in.
- 100% label compliance for all produced food items.
- Practices proper food safety procedures.
- Quality ingredient checks and rotates product as needed.
- May be asked to assist with other duties outside of this job description.
- Above all, abide by the promises made to our customers and each other.
- High School or equivalent education is required.
- 1-year restaurant experience is required.
- Minimum Age: 18+ years old
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old