At a glance
As the main, and often first point of contact with our guests, the Cooper’s Hawk Host is one of our most important roles. Our Hosts greet every guest in friendly and efficient manner. They are responsible for our reservation and seating system and enthusiastically communicating accurate information to our guests.
Other daily functions include: briefly describing Cooper’s Hawk Barrel Reserve wines, escorting guests to their tables, providing menus, and preparing tables throughout service. Strong communication skills are necessary in ensuring a positive experience for our guests. Teamwork is essential and is what we’re all about at Cooper’s Hawk!
• Must represent Cooper’s Hawk Vision and Values
• At least 18 years of age
• Experience in a fast-paced, high-volume restaurant environment preferred
• Loves Guest service!
• Hard-working, team player
• Ability to stand and walk for up to 10 hours per day
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Ability to exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 6 hours in length
• Must be able to read, write and understand English
• Ability to work within the following conditions: wet floors, temperature extremes, and loud noise
• Ability to perform essential functions to Cooper’s Hawk standards with reasonable accommodation
• Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends and some holidays
Cooper's Hawk is an Equal Opportunity Employer.