At a glance
|Job type||Part-time, Full-time|
Preview and submit
Qualifications you answered from other jobs are pre-filled for you. You can still edit them.
Here at DDI Consulting, Inc. We want our clients Customers to feel loyal-we want to be their favorite and only technology provider. As a Retail Sales Associate, or what we like to call a Solutions Specialist, you'¬ll create that feeling! With your sales expertise, love for technology and excellent customer service skills, you'¬ll create the ultimate in-store experience and turn our customers into lifelong fans.
We are looking to hire motivated individuals that can work inside one of our partnership "Best Buy" locations, to create a true friendly customer sales experience.
We encourage you to apply if you have experience in;
- Retail sales
- Restaurant/ Foodservices/ Bartending
- Sports Backgrounds
- Military service
- Hospitality Industries
- Fitness industries
Select candidates depending on skillsets, can apply for our management training program. Our training program is designed to cross-train the right candidate in all aspects of business and marketing as well as corporate communication and team leadership. The focus is to prepare them for a position in the marketing, client relations, and customer service industries.
DDI Consulting, Inc. offers;
- Hourly pay plus bonuses (Compensation $28,000 - $30,000 DOE)
- Full Paid training program
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Paid Sick leave
- National and international travel opportunities
Responsibilities in this program include:
- Direct interaction with client customers accounts
- Dealing with client sales, upgrades, or services
- Managing service upgrades or changes for new and existing customer accounts
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of all services, pricing, and competitive offers
- We are offering personal and professional growth. As we grow, positions in leadership and management open up in many departments, including human resources, finance, and marketing.
Apply today with qualified resume if you feel you meet our qualifications.
Our vision is to uphold a workplace built on character, integrity, and discipline. DDI Consulting, Inc. is a company established on a win-win mentality. We focus on winning for our people and winning for our clients. Our mission is to continue this progress by creating clear solutions around systems that ensure success
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- 18 years or older
- Valid driver's license
- Legally authorized to work in the United States