At a glance
Preview and submit
Qualifications you answered from other jobs are pre-filled for you. You can still edit them.
Do you enjoy working with people?! Love providing exceptional customer service? If so Fenix Consulting Group has the perfect opportunity for you! We are currently looking for career minded individuals to join our retail sales team!
Job Responsibilities: Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs and securing new business for our clients.
- Speaking to customers about service promotions
- Acquiring new business and customer accounts
- Increasing brand and service awareness
- Working on customer retention and upgrades
- Meeting all sales objectives and submitting service order forms
- Maintaining a positive and fun work environment
- Completing all sales and leadership training
- Developing a leadership role in sales and team development
- Hourly pay, commissions, and bonuses
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Partial cell phone reimbursement
- Full sales and leadership training
- Awesome team building activities and outings
- Advancement opportunities
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Equivalent work experience
- Clean background and drug test upon hire
- Open availability for a full-time position
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Passion for excellent customer service
- A student mentality and motivation to execute
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
About Fenix Consulting Group: Fenix Consulting Group was founded on a mission to become a global leader in the outsourced sales industry. Setting roots in Orange County with 16 people on our team in 2011, we have now spread across the country into eighteen different cities with over 150 people in our organization. Leading our industry with a passionate interest in the growth of our team, we have been recognized as one of Orange County's Best Places to Work, for four years in a row.
Questions about this job? Live Chat with me Now: https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/298660
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to and from work