Shift Leaders- $12/hr!
Now Hiring Shift Leaders - Full & Part Time - Must be able to work nights & weekends!
Our Shift Leaders are rewarded with:
- Competitive wages, $12/hour starting pay!
- Free meal Program - eat free every shift you work!
- One week vacation after 6 months of service! Two weeks after one year!
- Friendly, fun environment
- Growth opportunities - we promote from within!
- Flexible schedules
- Oversee and direct the restaurant operations, by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the workflow of all staff on the shift
- Verify worker performance by observing and reviewing completed assignments, including checking all employees side-work.
- Give clear directions and communications to the staff as needed.
- Ensure all operational and safety procedures are properly followed including all audits, temperature checks and required record keeping.
- Process comps, voids and discounts using the Shift Leader approval procedures.
- Step in to assist any position in need of assistance when necessary.
- Oversee cash handling as defined in the Cash Handling and Banking policies .
- Close the restaurant when required following the Daily Closing Checklist for Managers
- Complete the end of shift timekeeping audit steps and make any corrections necessary in Focus
- Report all tardiness and unscheduled absences via e-mail to Store Manager every shift as required
- Effectively resolve customer complaints or issues following the defined guidelines.
- Effectively deal with, resolve and document employee issues for Management following the defined guidelines. Contact GM or District Manager for emergency assistance with employee issue.
- Document all shift incidents and communications for Management in a clear and professional manner.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work some nights, weekends and holidays.
- Working knowledge of all positions.
- Strong interpersonal and customer relations skills are essential
- Ability to instruct and effectively supervise employees in a positive and respectful manner.
- Customer Service mindset and ability to effectively communicate with unhappy customers in the absence of a Manager
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to handle difficult situations and persons in a positive and professional manner.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills with the ability to write job-related items in a clear, precise and manner
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will be a proven leader in the fast food, family dining or casual dining environment. We are looking for a minimum of 6 months to one year of experience as a Shift Leader. Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
We sponsor a drug-free workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old