At a glance
You’re the guest’s connection to the diner. Sure, you take food orders and keep drinks filled - but that’s only the beginning. You make our guests’ meals and their time here as perfect as possible - so they can sit back and enjoy a moment to relax without any worries at all. Which means you’re also an advisor. A mind-reader. A friendly ear. And sometimes, simply a compassionate and friendly conversationalist.
- Prepare tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Attend to customers upon entrance
- Present menus and help customers select food/beverages
- Take/serve orders and answer questions or make recommendations for other products
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/staff
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
- Promote dedication from customers
Restaurant servers ensure that patrons have an enjoyable dining experience by providing quality customer service. Servers work in the front of the business taking orders, serving food and drinks, and removing dinnerware from the table in a timely manner.
So yes, your title is server - but feeding people goes far beyond taking orders and bringing meals to our guests. It’s about taking care of people. And that’s exactly what you do.
If you’re an energetic, detail oriented individual with or without experience in the restaurant or hospitality industry, we would love to meet you! On the job training will be provided for the right candidate. Bring your talents to the table and apply today.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Join us. We offer highly competitive wages with performance-based raises, flexible scheduling, paid vacations and discounts on meals. Our training programs are the best in the industry. Eligibiligy for benefits and a 401K savings program are at your fingertips.
Be a part of a team where our customers AND our employees are welcomed, valued and appreciated.