Homemaker/Companion CAREGiverHome Instead Senior Care is NOW HIRING PART TIME!   for caring and compassionate Homemaker/Companion CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.  Looking for CAREGivers in East Polk County including Lake Wales, Davenport, Haines City, Auburndale, Polk City and  Winter Haven, Polk County area.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a Homemaker/Companion CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.