Crew Leader - Dunkin Donuts
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun paced environment that is challenging and allows you to apply your personality and skills in a variety of ways, becoming a Supervisor for a Dunkin' Donuts franchisee is a great career choice. Our team is committed to making our guests' day by serving them with a great product. Everyone on our team works together and takes pride in doing a good job. if you are ready to roll up your sleeves and lead a winning team, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards and marketing initiatives.
- Follow processes to control labor costs, food costs and cash on their shift.
- Ensure the safety and security of the team and guests through a focus on preventive maintenance and cleanliness.
Operations Excellence for Guest Satisfaction
- Hold our guests as the highest priority and role models exceptional guest service.
- Promote an environment where there is a sense of urgency to satisfy guests.
- Ensure that Brand standards and systems are executed on their shift.
- Promote a team environment through respect, coaching, feedback and recognition.
- Support the training of crew members.
- Hold themselves accountable for responsibilities on shift.
- Guest Focus: anticipate and understand guests' needs and exceed their expectations.
- Passion for Results: set compelling targets and deliver on commitments
- Problem Solving and Decision Making: identify and analyze problems, explore other alternatives and use sound business judgment to take decisive action
- Building Effective Teams: get the right people in the right places, enabling them to make decisions and celebrate success as a team.
- Conflict Management: use Interpersonal skills to confront tough issues resolve disagreements constructively.