The successful RGM is able to:
• Address and resolve guest inquiries and concerns.
• Take responsibility for positive engagement with guests.
• Recruit, hire, develop and motivate team members; manage work schedules.
• Maintain a safe, comfortable work environment for employees and customers. Ensure the restaurant is clean and equipment is in good working condition at all times.
• Ensure that ingredients and menu items are properly stored, handled, prepared, and presented with great care and concern for food safety.
• Maintain a local marketing program that will continue to grow sales.
• Manage administrative responsibilities such as employee time keeping, inventory management, cash handling and sales reporting.
• Ability to work minimal 50 hrs/wk; including evenings and weekends.
• An associate’s degree or equivalent, and at least one (1) year related experience and/or training.
• Ability to read, write, and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to promote positive team atmosphere; opportunities for growth/development.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
While performing duties of this role, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk; talk and hear to communicate with employees; and taste/smell. The employee is frequently required to handle, feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required for this role include peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is occasionally exposed to cooking fumes. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.