At a glance
Dolce is now seeking a Overnight Housekeeping Houseperson to join our team at the Dolce American Airlines location in Fort Worth, Texas.
The Housekeeping Overnight Houseperson is responsible for the nightly maintenance and cleanliness of all assigned areas in the conference center and maintaining high standards of quality.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Heavy work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, and handle objects, tools or controls during entire shift.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Employees must, at all times, be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Practice safe work habits to ensure safety to guests, fellow employees and self.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining all public areas, including conference center rooms, carpets, office space and public restrooms.
- Operates housekeeping cleaning equipment including carpet/floor care tools as assigned.
- Ensure that trash is collected and disposed of properly.
- Uses appropriate cleaning chemicals utilizing all established safety procedures.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to hotel standards.
- At the end of the shift, turn in all keys and assignment sheets to the Housekeeping or Front Office.
- Clean guestrooms if needed.
- Have knowledge of and assist in all emergency procedures.
- Maintain hotel equipment in proper working order.
- Maintain storage of hotel equipment in proper area.
- Complete special projects as assigned by the Housekeeping Manager.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio—distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands—delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Dolce American Airlines, 4501 Highway 360 South, Fort Worth, Texas 76155
Employment Status: Full-time