At a glance
|Job type||Part-time, Full-time|
Preview and submit
Qualifications you answered from other jobs are pre-filled for you. You can still edit them.
We are currently looking for responsible people who have a passion for success and a love of marketing. As part of the Brand Marketing team, you’ll need to be agile, work in a fast paced environment as part of a small, directed team to create marketing campaigns, action plans, fundraisers, focus on public relations and to keep projects moving forward. The successful candidate will thrive on working in a dynamic environment, leverage strategic thinking to execute marketing plans, seize opportunities to push our company forward and possess a “building relationships” approach as you work across multiple social media platforms.
The Digital Marketing position will play a vital role in the success of the marketing function. You will be working closely with the Owners, Managers, Supervisors to create appropriate campaigns to pave the way for company growth and positive impact for the brand. You will have day to day activities through various digital marketing platforms as well as maintain the company’s total digital presence. Public relations will be the key to spreading Brand awareness. Your main objective will be to reach new communities, charities, schools, organizations, etc. to create new relationships, and to maintain them.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Accept feedback and constructive criticism
- Be a team player
- Have communication on a daily basis with the team.
- Always move forward
- Strong time management skills.
- Creative thinker.
- Break out of your comfort zone.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Account/ Brand management
- Develop marketing campaigns
- Provide Marketing reports to improve business and create game plans for future growth.
- Manage all online marketing channels (Instagram, Youtube, Yelp, Facebook, display advertising, emails and other social media accounts)
- Increase Brand awareness.
- Discover new opportunities to make a positive impact in our community.
- Focus on maintaining a positive image for the brand and create and maintain a strong relationship with the community.
WHAT WE NEED
- Good listening skills and strong collaborative skills
- Able to manage multiple time-sensitive projects under tight deadlines
- Knowledge in social/digital functions and how it relates to public perception
- Strong writing skills depending on needs
- Attention to detail and organization
- Proactive thinker who can innately relate and connect with many people across cultures, companies and industries
WHO TO CALL
- 15 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Speaks English
- Speaks Spanish
- Reads English
- Reads Spanish
- Comfortable handling customer complaints