The Omni Nashville Hotel was specially created to be an authentic expression of Nashville's vibrant music culture. Across from the new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels. Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city's distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville. The Omni Nashville Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Nashville may be your perfect match.
To make sure all Housekeeping and Food & Beverage linen is processed to meet the expectations of Omni standards.
- Operating dryers.
- Must be able to program dryers.
- Operating sheet folder.
- Understand the programming of the Ironer.
- Operating towel folder.
- Shaking out all linen that needs to be done.
- Work chute area when needed.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Clean area and blow down all machines.
- Clean all dryers at least 2 times a shift.
- Must be able to push and pull Linen carts.
- Deliver clean linen to the proper linen closets by item and record deliveries.
- Participate in Monthly linen inventories.
- To ensure hotel, guest and associates are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
- To be able to process table linen.
- Able to use towel machine and ironer.
- Count and stock linen shelves.
- Must be able to function in a team atmosphere.
- Must follow all company guide lines.
- Must be willing to work extra hours/shifts to insure that all customer needs are met daily.
- Previous environmental services or hotel experience preferred.
- Able to work with Management on special projects.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time up to the entire shift. Requires repetitive motion.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to push and pull carts up to 250 pounds often throughout the shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch on a regular basis.
- Must be able to understand and follow directions in the spoken language of the work area.
- Must be able to travel to various areas of the hotel to pick/deliver linen items in allotted time provided.
- Able to utilize commercial laundry equipment effectively.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.