At a glance
At Chick-fil-A, the Front of House Team Member role is more than just a job; it is an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an Independent Operator, Front of House Team Members gain life experiences that go far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages, backgrounds and no experience is necessary, as we will train you.
Working at North Point Village Chick-fil-A
It is a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Our employees are sought after from all types of businesses due to the great training and skills we provide. They are a highly valued part of Chick-fil-A as well as become part of a family unit. We spend time together building relationships and enjoying fun together. Here are some other great benefits to working with us.
Closed on Sundays – All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays.
Flexible Hours – You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school and/or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around your schedule.
Work Directly with a Chick-fil-A Operator – The Operator is an independent business owner who is an expert in leadership development and entrepreneurialism. The operator is responsible for all aspects of the restaurant operations and invests time into the team members to better their future.
Competitive Pay – We offer competitive wages along with scholarships, bonuses, and other benefits.
Additional Information -
- 14+ applicants are encouraged to apply
- You must be honest and trustworthy
- You must have a sense of urgency in all you do
- You must be hard working, team-oriented and have great customer skills
- You must have the ability to read/understand English and/or Spanish
- You must have reliable transportation
- You must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week to a maximum of 40 hours per week
- You must have the ability to lift 50 pounds
- Jobs will include but not limited to: Cashier, Serve Guests, Deliver Meals to Tables or Cars, Stock Supplies, Prepare Drinks and Desserts, Bag Food, Drive-Thru, Host, Trash Removal, Cleaning Store (inside and outside), Clean Restrooms, Clean Play Area, Clean Floors and Windows, Work Inside and Outside of the Restaurant to name a few and other assigned duties.
Browse similar jobs
- Food & Restaurant
- Front of House Team Member
- Cleaning Jobs
- Business Development Jobs
- Cashier Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs
- Greeter Jobs
- Friendly Jobs
- Housekeeping Jobs
- Flexible Hours Jobs
- Make Drinks Jobs
- Math Jobs
- Sales Jobs
- Training Jobs
- Under 18 Jobs
- Stock Jobs
- Work Outside Jobs
- Restaurant Jobs
- Food Service Jobs