Scan Coordinator - Hiring Event!
This employer has hired Snagajob to schedule interviews because they need to fill these positions quickly. After applying, qualified applicants will be contacted by a Snagajob recruiter to schedule an interview. Click below to apply in just moments!
Sprouts is now hiring for their NEW STORE in Lincoln, CA!
At Sprouts, you'll find mountains of fresh fruits and vegetables, barrels of wholesome grains, nuts and sweets, full-service deli, meat and seafood counters—complete with homemade burgers and sausages. Roam around our spacious aisles and you'll find fresh baked goods, eclectic beer and wine, gourmet cheese, sensibly-priced vitamins and supplements, and thousands of natural, organic and gluten-free groceries.
The Scan Coordinator is responsible for maintaining overall price integrity in their assigned Store. This position conducts daily, weekly, and monthly price changes, including changing shelf signs and tags, promotional signs, and bucket signs, and ensures compliance with all company and governmental compliance regulations.
- Provides prompt and friendly customer service and maintains a positive work environment
- Checks for any price updates from the corporate office, verifies, and changes as needed
- Monitors sales events for accuracy in scanning and signage; maintains current knowledge of weekly ad items and ensures pricing integrity
- Performs scan audits according to schedule
- Ensures and maintains compliance with company and governmental regulations and COOL compliance
- Maintains clean and organized scan office
- Check dates of all sales price tags to determine the accuracy of prices
- Conducts a total sign program that informs the customers of our pricing integrity, quickly and accurately making signs as needed
- Verifies weekly ad and promotional price accuracy
- Researches discrepancies and notifies Help Desk with pricing exceptions
- Acts as liaison with Help Desk for computer or register related issues
- Verifies new items for price accuracy and “not on files”
- Promotes 100% scan accuracy program
- Works closely with front end cashiers and supervisors regarding scan accuracy
- Distributes discontinued sheets and upcoming specials to appropriate personnel
- Establishes and maintains communication between Grocery Clerks and Scanning Coordinator for a smooth transition of products being delivered
- Represents the store to sales representatives and vendors in a positive and professional manner
- Informs management of any problem areas in pricing or signs throughout the store
- Other related duties as assigned
Click Apply to submit your application today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old