Express Employment is seeking a Maintenance Tech for a manufacturing company in the Omaha area. This company manufactures fibers, comfort products, and paint pockets.
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to Hire
- Salary: $16 - $20/ hr DOE
- Schedule: 1st and 2nd shifts available
The daily duties of the Maintenance Tech consist of:
- Ensure the building and machines are kept in working order and to make necessary repairs or preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, maintain pneumatic and hydraulic system, and the ability replace gear and/or motor.
The Maintenance Tech is a great opportunity because:
- Great Pay & Benefits
- Temp to hire position with advancement opportunities!
Requirements for the Maintenance Mechanic are:
- Minimum 5 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, ability to stand for entire shift - usually 8 to 12 hours, and owning basic tools
Ways to Apply:
- Complete an online application on our website https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login
- Call our office 402-933-9911
- Visit our office 5310 N 99th Street, Omaha, NE 68134
When you place your online application please make sure to input your application specifically to the Omaha/North Downtown location to be able to be considered for this position, because our location has completely different opportunities than any of the other locations. Thank you.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you're looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Our Express office has partnered with over 100 local client companies to assist with their staffing needs. Let us help you today!
Express Employment Professionals
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has nearly 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. There are many advantages by choosing Express, like:
- One application makes you eligible for positions with multiple top companies
- No fees for job seekers
- Benefits available
For more information visit us online at ExpressPros.com.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old