We aren’t big on titles here at Virginia Tire & Auto. We care about cars and great service. So whether you’re a general service technician, lube technician, tire technician or an at-home mechanic who likes to perform their own maintenance, teardown and rebuild your own car, our general service, tire & lube technician position is the job for you.
Our General Service technicians are passionate about working on cars and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. From Mazdas to Maseratis, you’ll get to work on many different makes and models installing tires, changing oil, performing flushes, and other automotive services. Our shops are filled with the latest tools and technologies of the trade, and through our apprenticeship program we can give you the opportunity to learn and grow. Virginia Tire & Auto is the place to start your automotive career…or take it to the next level.
Performing routine maintenance such as oil changes, tire rotations, and other services on customer vehicles.
Install and repair tires.
Visually check brakes
Who We Are
A Top Family Owned Business in the DC area, as awarded by the Washington Business Journal, that is committed to emplloyee advancement and growth. Virginia Tire & Auto offers career paths and stability to its 400+ employees.
Experience & Qualifications
0-1 Years experience required
- Relevant work experience or related schooling is preferred and compensated for accordingly
Why Join Virginia Tire & Auto?
- Affordable Health Insurance (starting at a decreased rate of $90 per month)
- Industry Best Paid Vacation and Holidays (recently revamped to offer Paid Vacation from Day 1)
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Gym Membership Reimbursement (up to $40 per month)
- Paid Certifications and Trainings for Career Development
- Opportunities for advancement, including training programs and a formal apprenticeship program where you get paid to learn and grow within the company
- High Volume Shops
- Clean professional work environment with access to industry best tools and technologies
Virginia Tire & Auto is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Valid driver license
- Reliable transportation