At a glance
|Job type||Part-time, Full-time|
|Wages||$7.25 to $15.00/hour (Base plus daily cash tips!)|
Who are we?
Premier Parking’s culture is based upon on a team-oriented, sleeves-up, promote-from-within people-first foundation. Ryan Chapman, our CEO, started out as a flagger making minimum wage. Since then, we’ve expanded our scope of services beyond the typical self-parking facility management, now including healthcare, hospitality, and remote monitoring services and have a geographic footprint spanning across 14 states.
We currently provide valet operations at the following hotels in Nashville: Fairlane Hotel, Fairfield Inn & Suites Gulch, Thompson Hotel, 505 Building, 21 Museum Hotel, Kimpton Hotel, and more to come!
As a Valet, you are responsible for providing a personal vehicle parking and retrieval service for guests while offering excellent customer service in a hotel. Valet attendants stand in front of the location, obtain keys from drivers, help with any items or luggage and then drive the car to a parking lot, or parking space near the establishment. When the car owner returns, valets run to retrieve the car and help them get in their car.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Drive, park and retrieve cars.
- Greet customers in a courteous manner
- The person in this position frequently communicates with customers and staff who have general inquiries about parking, parking locations, and customer service inquires.
- Manage the valet podium
- Organize vehicles
- Manage parking area (barricades, directing traffic, calling cabs, and etc.)
- Hand out claim tickets
- Manage keys
- Do basic math without use of a calculator
- Assist immediate team members with other duties as assigned.
Health insurance, vision and dental insurance, 401k match program, free parking, short and long term disability, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, employee spotlight program, and employee referral bonus.
Position Type and Expected Hour of Work
We're hiring for both part-time and full-time associates!
Hours of Work
We have part-time and full-time hours available, shifts vary Monday through Sunday based on your availability!
Required Education and Experience
- 18 Years of Age Valid Driver’s License
- 7 Year Criminal Background Check
- Pre-employment drug screen.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Previous customer service experience.
- The ability to drive a standard transmission (stick shift).
During your shifts, you’re expected to present a clean appearance and to dress according to the requirements of your location. All valets must have a professional hairstyle with natural-looking color. No visible pierced body parts are permitted, other than one pair of earrings for female associates. Tattoos are permissible if they are small, able to be covered inconspicuously, and adhere to the appearance standards set forth by Premier Parking and its clients.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended period of time.
- The person in this positions needs to often move about the parking entrance and parking garage of assigned location.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with parking guests who may inquire about parking and visitor information. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. Must be able to detect incoming traffic and assess parking flows.
- Constantly works in outdoor weather conditions.
- Employees will be required to wear a uniform and follow appropriate grooming standards.
- Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position.
- Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
- The worker is required to have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned. Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Premier Parking provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Premier Parking complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
This employer participates in E-Verify.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Browse similar jobs
- Hotel & Hospitality
- Hotel Valet
- Premier Parking
- Automotive Jobs
- Communication Jobs
- Building Maintenance Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs
- Facility Jobs
- Greeter Jobs
- Medical Benefits Jobs
- Math Jobs
- Paid Time Off Jobs
- Retirement Jobs
- Sales Jobs
- Work Outside Jobs
- Uniform Jobs
- Weekend Jobs