|Job type||Full-time, Part-time|
Apothecary Team Member
Apothecary Team Member
The Apothecary Team Member provides a delightful customer experience while maintaining a welcoming, well merchandised department. This person supports the Apothecary Department and embodies the spirit of a team player. The Apothecary Team Member interacts with customers, vendors, and fellow KWF Team Members in a positive and authentic manner and follows the direction of the Apothecary Department Head and store management. All Apothecary Team Members strive to respectfully and honestly assist customers with products for their well-being in compliance with DSHEA laws.
KWF Team Members embrace KWF culture and can speak to our history and mission. KWF Team Members know how to get the job done with a smile while managing their personal energy and mood.
Our Team Members Are:
DAILY OPERATIONS: The Apothecary Team Member’s primary responsibilities to execute the following:
• Provide exceptional customer service to all.
• Receiving and stocking all supplements, body care, gifts, cards, and magazines.
• Stocks and handles product following guidelines for time and temperature demands.
• Rotating back stock on a first-in first-out basis.
• Working in collaboration with the Apothecary Department Head to maintain accurate and up-to-date product signage throughout the entire department.
• Understands KWF inventory management practices.
• Acts as community resource by providing assistance with products for well-being in compliance with DSHEA law.
• Has background knowledge of natural wellness products and/or strong desire to learn about natural health, supplements, and body care.
• Good communication skills: oral and written.
• Motivated to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
• Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced work environment.
• Able to be on your feet for 8 hours.
• Excellent time management skills.
Hours: Part time (less than 25) and Full time (40) per week nonexempt status with flexibility to work day, evening and weekend shifts as necessary.
* Full Sense Range (Vision, Hearing, and Sense of Smell) - the ability to read product labels, distinguish color and smell for quality control as well as the ability to communicate with customers and co-workers.
* Lifting, Gripping and Carrying Objects - Up to 50 to 75 pounds frequently, including boxes, cans, tools, and other products.
* Stooping, Squatting, and Kneeling - Stoop and maneuver to pick up boxes from shelving and carts.
* Walking - Short distances to bring items from miscellaneous areas.
* Standing - Prolonged standing.
* Work Environment - Movement based with the majority of time being in motion (walking/standing) rather than sedentary (sitting).
* Climate - Ability to work in cold environments (cooler, freezer, back stock area) and handle cold products for extended periods of time on a regular basis.
We pride ourselves on being able to offer a robust benefits package to our full time staff.
Benefits for full time staff include:
* Medical and dental insurance options
* Store discount
* 401 (K) with matching funds after one year of service
* Paid Time Off
* Sick Time
* Short term and Long term disability
Our part time Team Members receive a store discount, sick time and the opportunity to participate in the 401K plan after a year of continuous service and 1,000 hours worked.
Please Note: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements