OUR CLIENTS ARE LOOKING FOR
Looking to enhance your career in the restaurant industry
We are looking for Assistant/General Managers/Leaders you’ll be support in managing the day to day operations. You will also be involved in training and supporting other employees to ensure we provide quality food in a clean, safe and efficient manner. We want every guest to have an enjoyable dining experience every time they.
Assistant/General Manager/Leaders Requirements:
• Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays (3-5 year experience) No job hopping
• Must have a strong desire for customer service and Stong Leader
• Effective communication skills; basic math, reading and computer skills
• Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve problems
• Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene operating in high standards
Basic job duties for the Assistant/General Manager/Leaders include:
Quick Serve Restaurants
• Manages, trains, monitors and coaches Team / Crew Members
• Directs and assigns restaurant employees as needed to ensure all aspects of food service meet operational standards
• Adheres to and monitors employee compliance of the employee handbook, policies and practices
• Performs restaurant opening and/or closing duties
• Monitors and makes appropriate adjustments to staffing levels, inventory levels and food cost control
• Completes daily/weekly inventory as needed
• Assists in administrative duties including maintaining files, records and all required documentation
• Reinforces a customer service mentality and ensures all employees are focused on serving the customer at all times.
• Immediately and respectfully responds to guest requests. Reports guest complaints to immediate supervisor and assists in resolving such complaints.
• Handling immediate Human Resource issues while assisting to resolve the issues with strong support of the General Manager
Additional Assistant/General Manager/Leader Qualifications...
• Friendly and smiling faces that enjoy providing courteous food service to guests!
• Professional individuals who value people and demonstrate respect for others!
• A team player willing to meet and exceed drive-in goals and objectives.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate, influence and lead team members.
• Dedicated individuals that has a strong mindset to help drive sales, creative marketing, expense management and developing people into successful teams.
DISCOVER THE DIFFERENCE OUR SCORE RECRUITMENT TEAM BRINGS TO THE JOB PLACEMENT INDUSTRY
Experience Our Legendary Customer Service
"Legendary Service is defined as consistently delivering ideal customer service that keeps people coming back and results in a competitive advantage for the organization." - Ken Blanchard
The driving force behind SCORE's passion is our obsession with legendary customer service - consistent delivery of excellent client service that keeps you as a customer supremely satisfied. SCORE is committed to making sure your needs are met and your expectations are exceeded. Whether it is a potential client, new talent, or a long-time vendor, the SCORE Team has very high standards for themselves as we know you deserve the very best in employment staffing services.
Browse similar jobs
- Food & Restaurant
- General Manager
- SCORE RECRUITING
- Clerical Jobs
- Computer Jobs
- Communication Jobs
- Cashier Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs
- Friendly Jobs
- Managerial Jobs
- Leadership Jobs
- Inventory Management Jobs
- Marketing Jobs
- Multitasking Jobs
- Math Jobs
- Sales Jobs
- Quality Assurance Jobs
- Weekend Jobs
- Work Nights Jobs
- Fast Food Jobs
- Restaurant Jobs
- Food Service Jobs