Inbound Customer Service/ Sales Representative $1,000 Sign On Bonus
Sears is looking for INBOUND SALES AND SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES to sell great products and provide world-class customer service. Why join Sears? If you bring the passion for helping customers and a knack for influencing others, we'll give you outstanding skills development, a fun and engaging work environment, a great compensation and benefits package with sales incentives, extra Shop Your Way associate points for Sears and Kmart purchases, and opportunities to grow with our organization. We're Committed to Caring about our customers, and we're Committed to Caring about you. Apply Today!
- Genuine desire to help others, offer products and solutions, and meet goals is a must!
- Great communication skills, proficiency using a computer (Windows environment, internet), and problem-solving skills are required
- High school degree or equivalent education is required
- Must be dependable , with ability to attend every day of new hire training so you are set up for success
- Since our customers contact us for a variety of great reasons when it's convenient for them, we are looking for associates who are flexible, willing to learn new skills, will have great attendance, and can work extra hours (and make more money!) when call volume is high
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.