1. Helps train area Supervisors and Associates in all assigned duties to ensure smooth functioning of operation.
2. Assists in scheduling and recording of all absences of area Associates and Supervisors.
3. Assists in planning and implementation of menu or promotions in assigned area.
4. Assists in recruiting new employees as needed.
5. Works as a member of a team to establish new systems and policies consistent with the goals of the employee program.
6. Performs on-going evaluations of area Supervisors and Associates, as appropriate, including final written evaluations.
7. Performs other related duties as assigned, e.g. locker assignments, uniform distribution, promotional signs.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old