CAREGIVERS NEEDED - NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
In-Home CAREGivers needed for all shifts including daytime, evening, overnights and weekends!
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for kind, caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults throughout Ozaukee County including Cedarburg, Mequon, Grafton & Port Washington areas. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of in home care services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Core Value - At Home Instead, we only have one core value, Love(v.) or Love the verb. It's demonstrated by our CEO (God) and our eight key attributes: Patient, Kind, Humble, Selfless, Respectful, Forgiving, Honest and Committed.
CAREGiver Jobs & Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Cares (i.e. assist in dressing, bathing, toileting)
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.
Call today to speak to Kim at 262-546-0226 or apply online at the link below!
Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.