Analyst - Campaign
Marketing at Sears Holdings is continuously evolving to be much more personalized and relevant to each customer, leveraging multiple, largely digital channels. The Targeted Interactions team is responsible for scaling capabilities to analytically draw upon customer information and provide the right offer/message to the right person at the right time in the right channel. The Targeted Interactions Team leverages both batch and real-time capabilities that factor in customer profile, transaction history, enterprise contact history, and current customer context. We are seeking qualified and motivated candidates to become part of the Targeted Interactions Operations team to fulfill this vision, which has significant senior management visibility.
Campaign Developer will be responsible for the development of multi-channel, multi-tier addressable marketing campaigns (Email, Direct Mail, SMS,Telemarketing and other digital channels). This role will work directly with marketing planners and segment managers to build, refine, automate, and optimize campaign programs. As a key member of the campaign operations team, the Senior Campaign developer will be responsible for transforming campaign strategy and requirements into well-architected Unica Campaigns. This role requires blended knowledge of campaign management technology, SQL as well as excellent background in marketing strategy and data analysis.
* Review campaign requests and validate requirements prior to execution.
* Design, build, QC, and execute addressable marketing campaigns to specifications within SLA timeframes.
* Conduct campaign & quality control reviews with business partners (campaign planners & business units)
* Engage with the Unica Administration and Teradata teams as needed to support optimized campaign execution
* Ensure campaigns adhere to TI Operations automation framework.
* Ensure appropriate metadata is captured at time of execution to support reporting and post campaign analysis.
* Document campaign designs and processes to support redundancy and training
* Minimum 4 years of experience with Campaign Management tools (Unica Preferred).
* Minimum 4 years of experience with STRONG SQL with Data analysis skill and/or ETL Tools (Teradata a plus)
* Strong understanding of marketing programs and direct marketing campaigns.
* Advanced knowledge of relational databases specifically data marts.
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written and verbal) with campaign planners and managers to understand campaign requirements.
* Must be solution-oriented, proactive, and creative to move the business forward
* Ability to adapt to a very fluid marketing environment, accept challenges, and work proactively on marketing initiatives
* Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Marketing