Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking positive and motivated Bilingual (English / Spanish) Recruiters for temporary positions to join our team in Downtown Raleigh, NC. We are located at the One City Plaza building. This is a temporary role with full-time (40) hours.This is a great opportunity for a passionate, driven individual interested in furthering their career in Recruitment and Human Resources.
What it means to be a Bilingual Recruiter at Headway:
As a Bilingual Recruiter at Headway, you will be responsible for sourcing and screening qualified candidates and matching them to an open opportunity with one of our clients. You'll receive a comprehensive training program and be given a great opportunity to expand your skills and experience while adapting to ever changing priorities. We work hard to cultivate a collaborative environment that fosters growth and encourages innovation.
As a Bilingual Recruiter, you will...
- Act as a trusted client advisor and candidate advocate, leveraging our leading-edge recruitment strategies and tools to meet and exceed recruitment goals and client expectations
- Review resumes and interview qualified candidates
- Use our applicant tracking systems to guide applicants through the recruitment life cycle process
- Develop new and creative sourcing strategies to find the best candidate for every role you support
You’ll Enjoy Working Here Because:
- We’re located in the heart of downtown Raleigh on Fayetteville St. near over 130 restaurants, museums, and attractions.
- We offer competitive compensation
- We engage in fun company culture‑building activities regularly
What We’re Looking For in a Successful Bilingual Recruiter:
We're seeking a creative thinker who enjoys building relationships and discovering solutions. At Headway, we work hard every day to satisfy (and exceed) our clients' expectations, meaning a high energy level and great focus are a must. We also enjoy working with each other and value collaboration so good communication skills and a sense of humor are essential.
You would be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish
- Have 0-5 years of experience in Staffing or Recruitment
- Experience working in a metric-driven or goal-oriented environment (call center, sales, customer service, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Computer proficiency, including proficiency with MS Office products
- Excellent research and follow up skills
- Demonstrated experience meeting client needs in a recruitment role
- Experience working with an ATS
Hours and Pay:
- Pay rates start at $13 / hour and are based on experience
- Hours would be 40 hours/week typically Monday through Friday 8 AM - 5 PM or 9 AM - 6 PM with a 1 hour lunch break
- Some weekend and evening work may be required based on project need
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old