Part Time Service Valet - Evenings
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Are you interested in a Part-Time Opportunity to earn extra income in the evenings?
Valet Living is actively hiring in the Tulsa area and we have multiple openings for Part-Time Service Valets.
As a Part-Time (PT) Service Valet, you will be responsible for nightly door to door collection of trash and recycling items within assigned apartment communities. As the face of Valet Living, you will play an integral role in delivering our brand through dedicated service and delighting residents.
Here are just some of the great benefits of being a Part-Time (PT) Service Valet:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours: Schedules are typically Sunday-Thursday and begin at 8:00pm. You can expect to work between 10-15 hours per week with Friday and Saturday off!
- Get paid to get fit! Our Service Valets actively walk and climb stairs on a nightly basis as part of their job
- Independence and autonomy to complete your work
- Satisfaction in delighting residents and property managers
- Contribution towards a green environment
- Safely collect trash and recycling door to door within an assigned apartment community and transfer to the trash compactor onsite. Collection must begin and end by the designated time.
- Safely inspect and maintain trash compactors, hallways, stairs and floors in accordance with Valet Living standards.
- Document and report daily (via iValet smart phone application) all property and resident non-compliance and compactor arrival / departures.
- Adhere to company code of conduct and quality standards on service, timeliness, privacy, safety, monitoring and reporting.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Many, but not all, of our openings require an open bed pickup truck to transport trash items from door to property compactor. When completing your application, you will be asked if you own a pickup truck. Based on your response, your application will be considered for appropriate opportunities.
- Must have smart phone with operating system: Android Operating System-5 and above, IOS- Operating System 9 and above and data plan.
- Valid drivers license and ability to operate a motor vehicle.
- Must maintain valid documentation Auto Liability Insurance, Drivers License, etc.
- Ability to drive locally to other properties as needed.
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- Flexibility to work during night time hours. Must be available to start at 8:00pm.
- Ability to work outdoors and work/drive in changing weather conditions.
- Ability to climb stairs and walk distances.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.