A Grand Career Is Awaiting You
From the creators of The Cheesecake Factory, Grand Lux Cafe blends the grandeur and luxury of European cafes with the sensibilities and spirit of an All-American restaurant. Every sumptuous menu item is prepared fresh-to-order in our exhibition style kitchen. Guests enjoy delectable, freshly baked desserts from our in-house pastry kitchen. There are 13 restaurant locations across the U.S. from New York to Los Angeles, and we continue to grow.
We have many exciting and rewarding career opportunities for leaders who share the belief that innovation, commitment to excellence and uncompromising quality is critical to success. If you're seeking grand inspiration, come join our dynamic team.
The Host greets all guests with genuine enthusiasm and warmth upon arrival, informs guests of their wait time, enters guest names into the computer system, shows guests to their table and bids guests farewell as they leave. Additionally, the Host cares for our guests by refilling beverages and performs light housekeeping duties such as cleaning glass and menus, and ensuring restrooms are clean, stocked and orderly.
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time
- Paid Time Off
- Benefits offered at 25 hours (Medical, Dental, Vision) and start at 60 days
- Career growth potential – we promote 40% of our managers from within!
- Discounted Shift Meal
- Discount Perk Program (gym membership, cell phone discounts and more)
- 25% discount when dining as a guest
- and so much more!
- 6 months restaurant or customer service experience preferred.
- Must be upbeat, outgoing and positive.
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to stand/walk and stay focused and alert for extended periods of time.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to effectively communicate on the telephone.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Grand Lux Cafe is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.