Executive Administrative Assistant
PURPOSE: Perform diverse administrative and personal assistant services which are complex and often confidential. Must have thorough knowledge of the company/hotel policies and procedures.
1. Responsible for organizing and planning GM's diary and keeping him/her informed accordingly.
2. Ensuring all guest correspondence is dealt with accurately, in a timely and professional manner.
3. Provide typing support for GM, Accounting, Engineering, Rooms Director, ensuring period end reports, memos, proposals, etc are typed, completed and Federal Expressed to Corporate in a timely manner.
4. Organize and expedite flow of work through manager's office and monitor follow-up action.
5. Log, copy and distribute all checks received in the hotel for advance deposits and accounts receivable.
6. Distribute all incoming mail.
7. Order all office supplies for the hotel on a weekly basis (including supplies for copy machine, laser printer, computers and fax).
8. Take meeting minutes at the Exec Committee and staff meetings, type and distribute.
1. Responsible for the cleanliness and neatness of the executive office, operation.
2. Place all maintenance calls on office equipment.
3. Take initial call for special room requests, i.e., employee rates, comp rooms, trade-outs, etc.
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: High School diploma or GED plus 2 years secretarial experience.
Experience: 2 to 3 years prior administrative assistant or office management experience.
Skills and Abilities: Strong hospitality skills. Organizational and time management skills. Typing 50-60 words per minute. Computer skills, including general Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Ability to prioritize work assignments. Ability to work under minimal direction.