Head Houseperson - Keystone Resort Property Management - Keystone Resort
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Head Property Attendant is responsible for supervising the Property Attendant staff as well as minor maintenance and repairs (indoors and outdoors), guest requests, and the cleanliness of walkways, balconies, and area grounds.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Clean commons areas including spas, hallways, bathrooms and elevators.
- Work outside in all types of weather.
- Shovel snow, clear ice, and deliver firewood in the Winter.
- Landscaping duties in warmer weather.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds - required
- Must be able to work outside in all types of weather (snow, rain, wind, and sun) - required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time of up to four hours - required
- The candidate must be able to do minor maintenance tasks: fixing blinds, cleaning stains in carpets, painting etc. - required
- Must be detail oriented - required
- Must be able to work independently - required
- Able to climb stairs - required
- High school diploma or equivalent - required
- A flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, etc - required
- Bilingual English/Spanish - preferred
- Colorado Driver's License with acceptable driving record - preferred
- Experience on Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer) - preferred
- Previous property maintenance or janitorial experiences - preferred
- Painting, landscaping, or trade skills - preferred
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 142298