Swim Instructor -Aqua-TotsWe have a part-time opening for a Swim Instructor -Aqua-Tots .
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Want a job that satisfies and where you can make a difference?
Love working with Children?
Want consistent part-time hours with a set schedule weekly
!Have you always loved swimming and would like to help others learn to swim?
Do you love the life and excitement that children bring?
Aqua-Tots Swim Schools serves the community, teaching children 4 months to 12 years old how to swim!
Led by our core values and treating others the way we want to be treated, Aqua-Tots believes in investing in our staff and helping them grow as individuals.
Our mission is simple: To prevent drowning by partnering with our community to provide a standard of excellence in swim instruction for children and adults!
Other Benefits: Indoor, heated swimming pool! Great team atmosphere! Supervisors that care about their employees! Competitive pay with regular schedule for pay raises, flexible hours to fit into your schedule.
- At least 16 years old and have reliable transportation
- A love for children and can adapt to their changing emotions
- A strong work ethic and committed to consistent attendance to weekly shifts
- Able to do part-time work, 8-30 hours a week
- Able to have a BIG Personality that wants to have fun while at work!
- A desire to make a difference and have a job that SAVES LIVES
- A willingness to commit to paid training and ongoing shifts
WE WILL PROVIDE PAID TRAINING required to be a successful swim instructor!
We have year-round and seasonal positions available immediately.
We have morning and evening and weekend shifts- 3-5 hours long.
Make a difference in your community and the life of many - Apply today!