Whelan Security is a performance-based company that cares deeply about maintaining our conservative business culture. The Site Supervisor is the operational employee responsible for the personnel in an account, typically reporting into an MSS or CSM. The Site Supervisor is an hourly position that includes manning a security post while also providing operational support for the account to include scheduling, payroll, compliance, post order development, performance metrics tracking, training, employee recognition and inspections during working hours. The Site Supervisor role is 100% tactical and operational. The Site Supervisor is expected to build upon a culture of employee engagement and set the example for all employees in the assigned account of servant leadership and personal commitment to the Whelan Values.
Performance Metrics: The Site Supervisor is expected to achieve the following metrics within Whelans performance-based business environment:
- Manage to 2.5% unbilled overtime or less on assigned account
- Retention of the account
- Period over period improvement (usually quarterly) of performance metrics specific to the account
- Personnel inspections and training of assigned personnel each month
- 100% compliance to the Whelan Mandatory Requirements
- Lead by example of living up to the Whelan Values
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements
- Demonstrate a stable work history
- Pass an extensive background screening which includes, but is not limited to, criminal background checks (local, state and federal), drug test, aptitude tests, skills assessment, interviews, and personality profile (behavioral assessment)
Candidates must meet the following educational requirements:
- A college degree (Associates or greater) is preferred although equivalent experience will be considered
Be Supported: Whelan employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, supplemental benefits (including dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance, and legal assistance plans), 401(k) retirement plan, employee assistance program, prescription discount cards, paid vacations, and more!
Be Challenged: Our extensive training program and career progression opportunities create an environment where employees can thrive, succeed, and enhance their careers.
Be Rewarded: We are proud to acknowledge and reward exceptional employees who make a difference to customers, the team, and the organization through our comprehensive Employee Recognition Program.
Be Valued: We are more than a team we are a family! The distinctive culture of our family business sets us apart from every other contract security company in the industry.
If you are looking for a great opportunity to work in Reston, Virginia for a leader in the contract security industry APPLY NOW!
Click Apply to begin the application process immediately . For more information, you can also call us at 301-459-2355.
Reston, VA 20190
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old