|Job type||Full-time, Part-time|
* Lays brick and concrete blocks of all sizes.
* Builds manholes and installs underground piping, storm and sanitary drains, and electrical ducts.
* Finishes concrete by float finish, broom finish and stick finish.
* Operates a front end loader and backhoe.
* Operates hand and power tools. Is familiar with all building trades.
* Drives utility vehicles to and from worksites.
* Inspects, maintains, safely operates, and safeguards vehicles against vandalism or theft.
* May function as a Labor Supervisor in his/her absence.
* Performs related responsibilities as required.
A high school diploma or equivalent. Two years masonry experience. Valid Georgia driver's license and insurable driving record. Positions in this classification may have various lifting requirements up to 100 pounds and require the ability to bend, stoop and twist.
DATE REVIEWED/CREATED/MODIFIED: 10/24/11 JB