The Experience Director for ServiceLive, will envision and execute on a strategy for how we revolutionize the way consumers and service providers engage and solve home repair problems. How do we create a value proposition for independent service providers that have them looking forward to ServiceLive work? How do we create an experience for homeowners that help them get back to their lives... fast? How do we evolve our infrastructure, reporting, tools and operations to be enterprise grade? As the Experience Director these are the types of questions you will wrestle with every day. You will own this critical component, working closely with colleagues across the organization.
The Experience Director develops and applies Product Management processes in the design/realization of new product offerings. This position works in concert with User Experience and Research on determining product usability to ensure the product developed meets the needs of the customer throughout the various stages of requirements, design, development, testing and release. This position is responsible for both product planning and product marketing; gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, roadmap and working closely with UX and engineering, to deliver winning products. This position also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company s overall strategy and goals, defining the product strategy and roadmap, delivering MRDs, PRDs and/or equivalent with prioritized features and corresponding justification, developing the business case, being an expert with respect to the competition, and ensuring that the business requirements are met.
* Defines vision, goals, supporting business metrics success indicators, and the strategic roadmap for new offerings or existing systems, identifying key features that drive customer value, and driving the prioritization and execution of engineering efforts. Ensures cross teams understand the business objectives
* Solves ambiguous, undefined problems that have impact to the business strategy.
* Establishes the team/groups culture, and oversees the team/groups performance and morale
* Builds and leverages relationships with partner discipline peers to align priorities, processes and people appropriately
* Builds, adapts, and runs operational processes that synchronize team/organization workflows
* Finds opportunities for collaboration, across groups in the division, ensures that cross-team commitments are set, and achieves scale in his or her work efforts by enabling the work of others. Ensures that the right people with the right knowledge and expertise are involved in decisions
* Tailors communication to a variety of audiences and perspectives, and anticipates issues to prevent conflict
* Performs supervisory functions, including but not limited to, making employment decisions regarding hiring, promoting, demoting and terminating, conducting performance appraisals and coaching and developing associates.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.