At a glance
Customer Service Associate
• Guest focused
• Smile, speak to, and respond to guests.
• Stand and/or walk up to eight (8) or ten (10) hours per day depending on shift assignment.
• Read, write, hear and understand, the English language.
• Perform the four basic arithmetic operations in order to make change, complete end of shift reports and account for a variety of inventory products.
• Ability to check identification, process transactions, read measurements, and fill out paperwork
• Read and understand instructions for operating cash registers, fuel pump controls, money order machines and other equipment.
• Lift up to 50 pounds carrying cases of milk, soda, beer and juice containers, etc. in a safe manner at least once per shift.
• Squat, bend at waist, twist, grasp, reach and manipulate objects from ground to overhead to stock shelves and coolers.
• React to a fire by lifting and transporting a fire extinguisher to the fire area.
• Bend and remove metal plates and underground tank caps in order to check fuel levels.
• Climb a ladder to clean windows and retrieve materials.
• Sweep and mop floors, dust shelving and lift and carry trash bags to outside bins.
• Sweep parking lot and clean outside grounds and equipment.
• Enter and work in a cooler at a temperature of 34 degrees up to 30 minutes at a time.
• Utilize a hand truck, mop, broom, degreaser, and various cleaning solvents.
Note: These requirements constitute some of the essential functions of this position and are the MINIMUM physical and mental requirements for all store positions: