At a glance
Papa Murphy's is the largest take-n-bake pizza company named Best Pizza Chain in America year after year. We deliver great quality, great value and great customer service.
Papa Murphy's International is the fifth-largest pizza chain in the country and the pioneer and leader of the take 'n' bake pizza segment. Papa Murphy's operates over 1,200 franchised and corporate-owned locations in 36 states and Canada. Papa Murphy’s offers custom-made pizzas featuring high-quality fresh toppings generously layered on pizza dough that is made fresh each morning in each store. Papa Murphy's has been voted “Best Pizza Chain in America” seven consecutive years by consumers nationwide in the Restaurants and Institutions “Consumers' Choice in Chains” survey and is a four-time recipient of Pizza Today’s Chain of the Year award, most recently in 2010.
Prepares dough and food items according to Papa Murphy's standards and recipes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to be at assigned workstation in full uniform at prescribed time.
- Must have complete operating and safety knowledge of mixer, sheeter, and dicer.
- Responsible to complete the "Prep List" and "Dough Production Chart" using the POS system.
- Prioritizes days work, completing tasks which if not done first would jeopardize the stores operation.
- Mixes dough to recipe and dough balls to standard.
- Sheets, wraps, dates, and stores crusts to Papa Murphy's standards.
- Receives and checks-in all orders delivered to the store following proper order/receiving procedures.
- Properly store and rotate all products before and after prepping to ensure quality.
- Responsible for the efficient use of time allocated to each task. Comply with "Performance Standards".
- Performs any other job-related duties as directed by immediate supervisor.
- May also perform duties of a Counter or Cashier Team member.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
- Six months kitchen experience preferred, but not necessary, such as a dishwasher or as a helper, with time spent with rotation, preparation, and handling food.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and communicate effectively at the work location.
- Basic math skills required
- Must be able to maintain reasonable attendance at work.
- Must be able to arrive at the store at the scheduled time.
- Must be able to build and maintain positive relationships with supervisors, co workers and guests.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds to shoulder height frequently.
- Must have ability to do rapid production.